Friday, November 03, 2006

Haggard Admits Buying Meth

Haggard Admits Buying Meth From Male Prostitute
New Life Church Pastor Talks Outside His Home

Haggard: "I called him to buy some meth, but I threw it away. I was buying it for me but I never used it," he told reporters. "I was tempted. I bought it. But I never used it."Haggard, 50, said he never had sex with Mike Jones, a 49-year-old Denver man who raised the allegations this week. Haggard said he received a massage from Jones after being referred to him by a Denver hotel.

Accuser fails polygraph
The polygraph examiner said the questions he failed were: Did you lie when you said you had a sexual relationship with Ted Haggard? Did you lie when you said you had a sexual affair with Ted Haggard over a period of three years?

Source: thedenverchannel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment