|Charge at Trevilian Station, Virginia|
Here are some guidelines for choosing the battles we must fight, and avoiding the battles we shouldn’t.
6 Times When You Should Put Up a Fight (and 3 Times You Shouldn’t)
1. Those in which a person or group attacks leadership in a way that threatens, legitimately, the unity of the Body.
2. Those in which a person is bearing false witness.
3. A situation in which a voiceless person is being attacked.
4. Core doctrinal differences.
5. Where the church’s mission is at stake.
6. Battles only you can fight.