Saturday, June 09, 2007

Which theologian are you?

You scored as Anselm, Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Karl Barth


93%

Anselm


93%

John Calvin


80%

Jonathan Edwards


73%

Martin Luther


67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


67%

Charles Finney


60%

Augustine


33%

Jürgen Moltmann


33%

Paul Tillich


0%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
Well well, I wouldn't have guessed that one. I do like his writing, though, and Cur Deus Homo? is an awesome piece of theology.
Why don't you take the quiz and let me know what it says about your theology?

2 comments:

  1. Blogger's Next Blog feature brought me to your sight. I took the quiz and rang in as Anselm too (93%). It was a fun quiz. Thanks for pointing me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the HTML to post to my sight and had to take the quiz a second time. This time I looked up a few things I didn't know the definition for, such as systematic theology. Second time around Anselm trounced the field again.

    ReplyDelete